Cookie Dough Power Bites From Love Wellness Advisor Kylene Bogden
Looking for a sweet treat to keep you satisfied--but without all the added sugar?! Check out the cookie dough 🍪protein energy bites I recently created. A delicious, portable snack packed full of protein and heart-healthy fat is the best way to prevent late night binging and sugar crashes at the end of the day.
- 4-6 TBSP of your favorite unflavored or vanilla protein powder*
- ¼ cup applesauce
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup nut or seed butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
* Serving size will vary depending upon texture and ingredients. You may need to experiment a bit in order to reach your desired consistency.
- Use a spatula to mix all ingredients in a medium size mixing bowl.
- Fold in ½ cup dark chocolate chips.
- Use TBSP to scoop dough. Roll into 1 inch balls.
- Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes and enjoy!