Protein Packed Cookies from Love Wellness Advisor Kylene Bogden
- 2 overripe bananas
- 2 scoops unflavored whey protein powder
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 TBSP organic peanut butter
- 3 TBSP chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix bananas and peanut butter on low speed until somewhat creamy. Slowly add oats and whey until evenly mixed. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet and use heaping tablespoons to spoon mixture onto sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Cool for 5-7 minutes and then enjoy!