TLC points = $$$ Register for The Love Club this month and you'll get 300 points added to your account so you can use that towards your next Love Wellness purchase! Already registered? Don't worry we have exciting things in store for you so keep showing your love here on TLC!

How Do You Give Back?

kaceylangstonkaceylangston Posts: 158Administrator admin
edited December 2019 in GRL PWR POLLS & CHALLENGES

It feels good to give back doesn't it? Whether it's volunteering your time, donating to those in need, helping a loved one with something they're struggling with, surprising a friend with dinner - whatever the case may be. What's your favorite way to give back to your friends, family or community during the holiday season? There is no act of kindness too big or too small! ❤️

Comments

• taishanycetaishanyce Posts: 114Member ✭✭✭

My son and I donate his clothes and toys year round but during the holidays I like to give a little extra to those in need. There’s a local women’s homeless shelter that I volunteer at and I want to sign up to volunteer at LA children’s hospital.

• cardenmcardenm Posts: 3Member

I always go through items we no longer use to donate, or gift to a friend who is in need. I also really enjoy making gifts that have meaning rather than buying them. I plan on volunteering as well.

• justinejjustinej Posts: 3Member

We gave out meals for thanksgiving but honestly I try to give back all year. It’s hard as a therapist, I feel like my job is already me giving back. I don’t have energy outside of that most days to do as much as I’d like.

• MissChristinaMissChristina Posts: 31Member

I donate clothes and household items often.

• JenlehrLMFTJenlehrLMFT Posts: 137Member, Medical Advisory Board ✭✭✭

I think the gift of kind and caring attention is one of the ways I give back. : )

• chouxchefchouxchef Posts: 3Member

I donate clothes but also try to help at local food pantries

• MissChristinaMissChristina Posts: 31Member

Smile and say hello to a stranger,

• Sese56Sese56 Posts: 3Member

I donate clothes, shoes and toys all year long. I regularly donate money to PETA too. And it is true it feels good to give to others in need.