Bye, Bye Boring Breakfast Bars - Hello, Omelet Muffins!
Next up on my 5 easy breakfast recipes are Omelet Muffins! These omelet muffins take 1o minutes to make and have become a Sunday meal prep ritual. Get your protein packed breakfast ready to go for the week with these delicious 'muffins'.
Ingredients (12 muffins):
- 6 large whole eggs
- 6 large egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- black pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh or thawed frozen spinach, drained
- 3 tbsp diced tomatoes
- 3 tbsp diced onion
- 3 tbsp diced bell pepper
- 2 oz shredded cheddar or cheese of choice (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray the muffin tin with olive oil cooking spray.
- In a large bowl whisk the eggs and egg whites, season with salt and pepper.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Fill muffin tin and bake 20, until set.
They last in the fridge for about 3 days! Pair with berries on the side.