Missed Pills?

LoBosworthLoBosworth Administrator Posts: 15 admin
edited March 17 in BODY TALK

I have a question - If I miss a few days of my birth control pills could that cause PMS symptoms? Can't seem to find this info anywhere online....

Comments

• RosieRayRosieRay Member Posts: 3

Whenever I do I start to get crampy and spotting! Is this normal??

• JaybowtieJaybowtie Member Posts: 4

I strongly believe that each womans body's are different. However, I can tell you that I have sometimes missed my own birth control pills and it told me to take a double dose the next day. I never did but, maybe set a reminder on your phone to take them each day so you don't forget. Like I've said I've missed my birth control pills and, I honestly never felt any PMS symptoms. But I strongly believe that each birth control is different so if you feel comfortable contact your Dr and let them know.

Best Wishes to you!!

❤️ Jenn

• MissChristinaMissChristina Member Posts: 31

I think it does.

• kcampos218kcampos218 Member Posts: 3

i would look on the information sheet and go from there. When I took BC in the past, I did have some PMS symptoms from missing the doses but I just found a routine to help and I stopped missing t them!

Check with your doctor! Maybe they can help with a BC method that’s more suited to your body!

• pdesai0416pdesai0416 Member Posts: 3
    I sometimes experience similar symptoms of PMS because of missed BC. I find that if I start taking doses right away, it usually rectifies itself.
  • alondrafalondraf Member Posts: 12
    Hey, I’m no doctor but, yes! If you miss your pill you may start getting period like symptoms as your body is adjusting. Not the case for everyone, but the case for some.