TLC points = $$$ Register for The Love Club this month and you'll get 300 points added to your account so you can use that towards your next Love Wellness purchase! Already registered? Don't worry we have exciting things in store for you so keep showing your love here on TLC!

The Gratitude Challenge

kaceylangstonkaceylangston Posts: 140Administrator admin
edited November 3 in CHALLENGES

The benefits of practicing gratitude are nearly endless.

People who regularly practice gratitude by taking time to notice and reflect upon the things they're thankful for experience more positive emotions, feel more alive, sleep better, express more compassion and kindness, and even have stronger immune systems (just to name a very important few).

Over the next 4 weeks, you can expect a gratitude challenge hitting The Love Club every Sunday.

Every week your challenge will change but the attitude will stay the same. 🙏🏾

This week, we ask you to dig deep and let us know what you're grateful for and WHY in the comments below.

I'm grateful for my mom. After losing my dad when I was younger, she quickly became my best friend. I'm grateful for who she is as a person - her kindness and generosity, her positivity, her patience, all of the sacrifices she's made for me, her endless support and encouragement, her strength and courageousness, what she's taught me (more than she'll ever know) her love and so, so, so much more. 💚

Comments

• taishanycetaishanyce Posts: 84Member ✭✭✭

I’m grateful for my son, he is literally love incarnate , he’s been a constant joy since he was born. Everyday I wake up thankful that he’s mine. He’s funny, empathetic and kind, I can’t believe I made him LOL. Gratitude would be an understatement. ♥️

• kristileokristileo Posts: 1Member

I am grateful for my two dogs. I am about to become an “empty nester”, and my senior daughter is already gone more than she’s home. My dogs have been my companions keeping me company. They keep the house happy and loud. Their daily walks keep me active, and their general goofiness keeps me laughing. Dogs truly are a gift from God. 🥰

• socalblndisocalblndi Posts: 1Member

I am grateful for my girlfriends... my tribe! They are my support system. I lost my dad 8 years ago in a motorcycle accident and my tribe was there for me. I have 2 groups of close girls friends! We lift each other up when down, we support each other through the tough times. Each group takes a girls trips every year! We don’t judge each other, we support each other. I don’t know where I’d be in life if my tribe didn’t exist!

• malvikashankarmalvikashankar Posts: 1Member

I am grateful for the people who love me enough to tell me when I have hurt them and hope I can do the same for them always.

• fabdutchnessfabdutchness Posts: 1Member

I am grateful for my job that offers me the opportunity to travel all around the world for free. I have been able to see so much, meet so many people and connect with family and friends.

• live4jannah2live4jannah2 Posts: 1Member

I am grateful for my family! I had the most loving, nurturing parents and grandparents imaginable. I also have the most wonderful sons, daughters-in-love and grandchildren. I have been blessed to be surrounded by love, and that is lifes greatest treasure! ♥️

• kpohlkpohl Posts: 4Member

I am grateful for my family. I've had a tough time recently. My parents are divorced and are not on speaking terms. I don't have a big family, so this split us up even more. A close family member to me died recently. I've learned that really horrible and really wonderful things happen to you, and even if your world has stopped, the world keeps turning. Thankfully my Mom has helped my world continue to turn. The love and support I have from her is something I am thankful for everyday. She is good in every sense of the word.

• AzSun26AzSun26 Posts: 1Member

I am grateful for my family and friends. They’ve been my support and my strength during my divorce and all the chaos it created for me and the children. My friends and family reminded me what real love feels like and how to find the positive during the storm.

• Mgunther1Mgunther1 Posts: 1Member

I'm grateful for my family. Even though I don't see them as often as I want, I know they are always there for me. They are a great support system and will always love me.

• holtpaterisholtpateris Posts: 1Member

I have Had a rough few years where I have lost three parents in three years. While this is devastating, I am great full for how much stronger and grounded I am after persevering through it all. Not just the emotional stuff but also the legal and financial ‘business’ of death.