Matcha Energy Cookies from Love Wellness Advisor Kylene Bogden
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 TBSP Lakanto Matcha Latte Powder
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease cookie sheet.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together almond flour, collagen and matcha. In a small bowl, mix eggs, and vanilla. Add wet ingredients to dry and fold in chocolate chips. Scoop heaping tablespoons of mixture onto cookie tray.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until bottoms are lightly golden brown.
- Let cool and enjoy!
PRO TIP! I have tried many matcha powders in this recipe and the Lakanto Matcha Latte blend tastes the best.