TLC points = $$$ Register for The Love Club this month and you'll get 300 points added to your account so you can use that towards your next Love Wellness purchase! Already registered? Don't worry we have exciting things in store for you so keep showing your love here on TLC!

Early period

juliabergamojuliabergamo Posts: 1Member

Hi guys! Is it possible that I got my period 3 days early because of the Love Wellness vitamins?

I’ve been taking bye bye bloat + metabolove + moodpills for the last 2 days and I’m still on the pill (1 left for the month). I was supposed to have my period on Thursday and it came on yesterday (Monday).

help.

x

Comments

• kaceylangstonkaceylangston Posts: 145Administrator admin

Hi @juliabergamo! So glad you reached out to TLC. Because you were on/off and back on the pill + have started adding new vitamins to your regimen, we recommend checking in with your doctor. There are so many forms of contraceptives (which is great!) but we don't have a full enough medical history to say the vitamins were the cause. There are also SO many factors that can play a role in an early or late period...everything from stress to how often and how long you exercise. Please keep us posted on what you hear back 💕