TLC points = $$$ Register for The Love Club this month and you'll get 300 points added to your account so you can use that towards your next Love Wellness purchase! Already registered? Don't worry we have exciting things in store for you so keep showing your love here on TLC!

7 Days of Self-Care Challenge!

Love Club CommunityLove Club Community Administrator Posts: 69 admin

There’s so many factors that contribute to our overall wellness & let's be serious, it can be tough to manage! From taking our vitamins & eating our greens to staying active & practicing mindfulness -sometimes the list seems like it goes on & on. It’s important to have a balanced lifestyle & it’s so much easier to approach these lifestyle habits with a support system. 

That's why we're bringing you The 7 Days of Self-Care Challenge! Join the Love Wellness team as we incorporate these daily challenges into our daily routine and let us know how you're doing along the way. 

Sunday - Move your body 🧘

Monday - Eat well and drink your water 🥦

Tuesday - Pamper yourself 💅

Wednesday - Detox from negative energy 🔮

Thursday - Catch your ZZZ's 💤

Friday - Get in touch with your creative side 🎨

Saturday - Treat yourself self 🛍️

Need some support? Check in every day and share how your Self-Care Challenge is going...we're here every step of the way!  <3

Comments

• SophieJacobsSophieJacobs Member Posts: 32 ✭✭
    edited September 2019

@HannahjonesPA me too! going to try this challenge this week and let everyone know how it goes

• AlexaKirbsAlexaKirbs Member Posts: 69 ✭✭✭

Such a good idea! I love setting a different intention for each day. Definitely going to try and do these this week!

• VickyVicky Member Posts: 3

Great idea, love this! I so need a jump start to get back on the balanced track. Going to bed super early, cutting out sugar and doing something creative, are always my go-to self-care musts!

• kaceylangstonkaceylangston Administrator Posts: 224 admin
    edited September 2019

@SophieJacobs @Vicky i've started this week and tried to work on the amount of time i was on social media today (jumping ahead a little for tomorrow's challenge ) and it's crazy how often i just go on IG or my phone whenever i have a free 5 minutes. what are some other challenges we should try on TLC?

• MissChristinaMissChristina Member Posts: 31

What a great schedule!

• somersaultsomersault Member Posts: 2

I’m starting right now even though it’s Saturday. Time to do some yoga!

• casseycassey Member Posts: 7

i love a simply daily challenge! Excited for this :)

• stahla16stahla16 Member Posts: 12
    I know this was posted in August but I'm going to try this next week - winter version of the challenge! Small habits make the biggest difference, so thanks for the guidance! Even when you know the answers and you coach them to others it's nice to have that same mini-accountability personally! 
  • kaceylangstonkaceylangston Administrator Posts: 224 admin
    @stahla16 I'm with you! I consider these healthy habits that I need to incorporate into my weekly routine :smile: