Pistachio Energy Balls from Chef Carolina Santos-Neves

Love Club CommunityLove Club Community Administrator Posts: 83 admin
edited April 21 in THE KITCHEN

Chef Carolina Santos-Neves is the Executive Chef at American Bar - a newly opened restaurant in the West Village of New York City. Her Pistachio Energy Balls just hit the spot - a little sweet, a little salty. No added sugar and essentially made up of ingredients Chef Carolina always has in stock. Sometimes she eats them for breakfast, in the middle of the afternoon or even for dessert. 

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup salted toasted pistachios, chopped into pieces (use food processor, have it be more fine)
  • 1 cup dried coconut flakes(If the large ones, then pass through food processor first)
  • 5 big medjool dates, pitted 
  • 1/2 cup tahini (make sure to stir first!)
  • 2 tbsp maple syrup 
Directions:
In a food processor combine all ingredients. Mix Thoroughly. Once incorporated, weigh into 1.2 oz balls, roll them nicely and cover in chopped up toasted pistachios

You can find more recipes from Chef Carolina on her Instagram!

Comments

• JenlehrLMFTJenlehrLMFT Member, Love Wellness Advisor Posts: 229 ✭✭✭
    Okay, these look fabulous! I'll sub out the tahini for something else and go for it!
  • Dr. HortonDr. Horton Love Wellness Advisor Posts: 80 ✭✭✭
    I loved the IG live with Chef Carolina.  She was so fun.  I will definitely try to make these.  Thy look so good!
  • nicantonicanto Member Posts: 13
    These look so healthy and delicious! I'm a big fan of pistachios so I definitely have to give these a try