Candice Kumai's Creamy Coconut Almond Milk Latte
Candice Kumai, "the golden girl of wellness" is going live with our Founder and CEO @LoBosworth on Instagram tomorrow at 4pm EST and will be making her homemade Matcha Coconut Latte! No excess chemicals, sweeteners or bs.. just straight homemade love.
Traditionally, you would make matcha with a chasen (a bamboo whisk) + 175-185 degree water) today we are going to try it in a vitamix, as long as you're safe and make sure the power is on low!
This makes 2 lattes and is ready in 6 minutes!
- 2 teaspoons high quality matcha (like matcha love by ito en)
- 2 cups just under boiling water (175-185 degrees F)
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut manna//coconut butter (you can find this at a health food store, in a jar;))
- 1/4 cup almond milk (unsweetened is best)
- Sweetener (if desired to taste, optional) I prefer mine unsweetened
- Place your matcha powder in a bone-dry Vitamix. Add your hot water, and coconut manna/butter and carefully blend on low, and after a few seconds, carefully bring to medium-high power. Blend for about 10-15 additional seconds. Add sweetener if desired.
- Pour into desired serving cups and pour your fave almond milk into the side of the bowl to top off. Drink!