TLC points = $$$ Register for The Love Club this month and you'll get 300 points added to your account so you can use that towards your next Love Wellness purchase! Already registered? Don't worry we have exciting things in store for you so keep showing your love here on TLC!

My first post but ..

syddogg10syddogg10 Member Posts: 1
I’m sure somebody has already said this but we DEFINITELY need an app !!! I was so skeptical about these products so I bought the triple threat cause man I was totally desperate and I’m terrified of doctors so I read reviews and ended up buying it and I couldn’t even believe what happened ! I saw a major difference in just a few HOURS . I ended up going back on the site and bought the whole website no joke ! Im obsessed ! Except my pill holder broke and I can’t find how to see if I can get a replacement . I sent an email and it sent right back to me lol . Off topic tho but .. It would be so much easier if they had a website tho , especially since we have this club ! My friends think I’m so weird I started just talking about our vaginas and hormones and stuff but I love them I almost went to buy the new you kit for two of my friends . MAKE AN APP !!! 😉🥰😘😝  Who’s with me ?! Lol
-Sydney Rose 🌹 

Comments

• kaceylangstonkaceylangston Administrator Posts: 224 admin
    @syddogg10 Hi!! My name's Kacey, I'm Director of Community at Love Wellness and am SOO excited that you're here! We have a lot of exciting things in the works for this community and you've joined at the perfect time...now let's convince your friends and then they'll understand :D  I'm with you 100p that we need an app! What are some of the features you'd like the app to have? Would love to hear your feedback! Oh & what email address did you reach out to? You can always email our customer support team (Julia and Amanda) at [email protected]  <3
  • Dr. HortonDr. Horton Medical Advisory Board Posts: 82 ✭✭✭
    @syddogg10 So glad you took the plunge and tried the products.  And welcome to Love Club!
  • JenlehrLMFTJenlehrLMFT Member, Medical Advisory Board Posts: 171 ✭✭✭
    @syddogg10 So glad you found the help you needed! Welcome. 
  • nldempseynldempsey Member Posts: 1
    I just signed up and ordered my first kit, I agree. An app would be so awesome and easier to keep my life organized.