TLC points = $$$ Register for The Love Club this month and you'll get 300 points added to your account so you can use that towards your next Love Wellness purchase! Already registered? Don't worry we have exciting things in store for you so keep showing your love here on TLC!

Are these products safe for teenagers?

kspringsteenkspringsteen Member Posts: 5
My daughter is 15, and we are looking for ways to keep her healthy and looking to great products for her self care. Would you recommend these products?

Best Answers

• Dr. HortonDr. Horton Posts: 82 ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    @kspringsteen Good to Glow and Good Girl Probiotics is a great place to start. There both great for skin and gut health!

Answers

• kaceylangstonkaceylangston Administrator Posts: 224 admin
    @kspringsteen do you take any Love Wellness supplements?
  • Dr. HortonDr. Horton Medical Advisory Board Posts: 82 ✭✭✭
    @kspringsteen and @kaceylangston They are safe for your teen daughter. As long as she is not on any thyroid medication which interacts with a lot of meds, vitamins and supplements.   I have my daughter on the Good Girl Probiotics for gut health and immunity, Good to Glow for skin and hair and Perfect Condition Vitamins mainly for its anti-inflammatory properties (she is an athletes and has injuries/inflammation in joints).  Were there specific products that you looking for?
  • kspringsteenkspringsteen Member Posts: 5
    @kaceylangston no, I have not taken Love Wellness. I have never heard of them until recently. I have read up on the products and they are what I am looking for in supplements. Going to order some soon for me and my daughter. 
  • kspringsteenkspringsteen Member Posts: 5
    @Dr. Horton I am just looking for supplements to help clear her skin and gut health. Theses products seem to be just what I'm looking for.