TLC points = $$$ Register for The Love Club this month and you'll get 300 points added to your account so you can use that towards your next Love Wellness purchase! Already registered? Don't worry we have exciting things in store for you so keep showing your love here on TLC!

What is Your Biggest Health Goal For 2020?

kaceylangstonkaceylangston Posts: 158Administrator admin

What is your biggest health goal for 2020? While it's important to set goals for the new year, it's also important to not be so hard on yourself if you seem to fall out of line from achieving your goal. Remember to take one step at a time and if you get off track, that's OK! Pick back up where you started and remember that going after your goals is about the journey as much as it is about the end goal!

Tagged:

Comments

• taishanycetaishanyce Posts: 114Member ✭✭✭

I would like to lose 20 pounds, drink 2L water a day, get more sleep and make more time for myself.

• elisaruthelisaruth Posts: 6Member

I definitely want to create a nutritionally healthy lifestyle this year. And consistently workout without overworking my body. I know I can do it!!

• Dr. HortonDr. Horton Posts: 39Member ✭✭

I want to emotionally and physically be healthy. I want to make good food choices so that it becomes second nature. Finding healthy alternatives to the food I love will help me be consistent without depriving myself. I want to lose weight and exercise more. Also, I think if I am mentally happy and at peace everything else will fall into place.

• JenlehrLMFTJenlehrLMFT Posts: 137Member, Medical Advisory Board ✭✭✭

I would like to see myself as learning new things and make that learning fun, instead of getting overwhelmed. So a better perspective and more balance!

• AlexaKirbsAlexaKirbs Posts: 54Member ✭✭✭

I want to spend less time on my phone and incorporate meditation into my morning routine!