Health related goals 2020

yasminj17yasminj17 Member Posts: 3

Hello!

how many of us set health related resolutions for new year and forget them by the third week of January? Plenty, I’m sure.

any tips for staying accountable?

I started using MyFitnessPal app and got in kick ass shape for my wedding (October 2019). But after the holiday madness I’ve lost my motivation.

I’m excited to incorporate sparkle fiber, good girl probiotics and bye bye bloat to my regimen, but what are other love wellness products you recommend? Any app recommendations? How do you stay accountable? What are your health goals for 2020, big or small they all count.

I would like to eliminate processed foods from my diet and focus on eating cleaner.

Comments

• taishanycetaishanyce Member Posts: 144 ✭✭✭

@yasminj17 try food to glow I love the way it has my skin looking this winter. And as for me I’m trying to get at least 8 hours of sleep every night and drink 8 glasses of water a day.

• JenlehrLMFTJenlehrLMFT Member, Love Wellness Advisor Posts: 229 ✭✭✭

@yasminj17 I began my goals December 1st instead of waiting for January! I'm meditation for 15 minutes every morning. I use apps to help me sleep. I use Glo to augment my yoga practice. I'm eating less saturated fat and more veggies!

• kaceylangstonkaceylangston Administrator Posts: 299 admin

@yasminj17 one of my resolutions is to meditate daily and stick to a yoga/pilates workout! i'm also focusing on taking one day at a time, even when it comes to my resolutions - don't get down on yourself if it's the 3rd week of January or even February and you haven't stuck to anything,..you can start again at any time, it's not an end all be all!

• hilaryhilary Member Posts: 1

My goals are to keep a food journal so I am aware of everything I eat. I also want to try to meditate each day. (which is really hard for me to do) I have been LOVING the bye bye bloat and the Lights Out products. I have been taking them every night and have really noticed a difference. I am so glad I found Love Wellness!

• Dr. HortonDr. Horton Love Wellness Advisor Posts: 77 ✭✭✭

I have started drinking at least 2-3L of water everyday. I am eating protein, mostly fish, and cruciferous vegetables everyday. I don't completely deprive myself of sweets but don't overindulge. I am keeping a food journal too. I think the biggest thing that is helping me eat well consistently is packing my meals for work everyday. That way I have all my healthy snacks and food at hand so I don't make poor food decision. I will continue Perfect Condition Vitamins, Good Girl Probiotics and Sparkle Fiber too. I'm already feeling better.

• dgac1718dgac1718 Member Posts: 1

I track my macro nutrients in the My Fitness Pal app. I use Aaptiv to guide me through some of my workouts. The Nike Run app to track my mileage for outdoor running. I also don’t eat processed foods and intake a carb for energy pre workout and fuel with protein after. Oh and intermittent fasting, 16 hours without solids (mornings I’ll have coffee, water and sometimes green juice) and 8 hour window for meals. Hope this helps, you’re doing a great job already!💪🏻💖

• awillemsawillems Member Posts: 1
    I've started to incorporate more self-care as a way to help relax as well as started using more Love Wellness products to help with taking better care of myself. Also carrying around a 32 oz Hydro-flask and refilling it twice and going to sleep earlier :)
  • kaceylangstonkaceylangston Administrator Posts: 299 admin
    @awillems self-care is SO important and sometimes it's the first thing that so many of us don't do! I've started to be better about this as well, it helps me relax, refocus, and just feel better overall.