TLC points = $$$ Register for The Love Club this month and you'll get 300 points added to your account so you can use that towards your next Love Wellness purchase! Already registered? Don't worry we have exciting things in store for you so keep showing your love here on TLC!

What Is Your Biggest Hormone Health Challenge?

Love Club CommunityLove Club Community Posts: 57Administrator admin

Hormones are your body’s chemical messengers. Produced in the endocrine glands, these powerful chemicals travel around your bloodstream telling tissues and organs what to do. They help control many of your body’s major processes, including metabolism and reproduction.

When you have a hormonal imbalance, you have too much or too little of a certain hormone - tiny changes can have serious effects throughout your whole body.

What is your biggest hormone health challenge? Some symptoms not listed? Let us know in the comments below!

What Is Your Biggest Hormone Health Challenge? 20 votes

Fatigue
15%
Scarlet98Dr. Hortonwildorangeco 3 votes
Weight Gain
35%
JenlehrLMFTCS07rs8655cmgilbergemmartin81cassiecappsKimKRDMS 7 votes
Mood
15%
taishanycejfox0120devmoo 3 votes
Heavy or Irregular Periods
5%
heat4186 1 vote
Acne
20%
redoktorkanightengale90cardenmnatalliefullick 4 votes
Other
10%
darrylsherryEmilyB 2 votes

Comments

• JenlehrLMFTJenlehrLMFT Posts: 137Member, Medical Advisory Board ✭✭✭
    Weight Gain

I think getting older, and going thru a long term major illness which impacted my ability to exercise have caused me to gain some weight. Time to get more exercise.

• natalliefullicknatalliefullick Posts: 1Member
    Acne

I voted acne, however I would definitely say weight gain is right there with acne! I’m new to Love wellness and hoping some of your products will be able to help me with some of these things!

• emmartin81emmartin81 Posts: 1Member
    Weight Gain

Definitely weight gain. The older I get the more difficult it is to lose weight!

• wildorangecowildorangeco Posts: 2Member
    Fatigue

I've been reading up on hormonal and thyroid health, and think it may be the reason for my chronic dry skin

• jfox0120jfox0120 Posts: 1Member
    Mood

Mood would be my biggest one Wright gain would come Ina strong second. After having kids it’s harder for me to loose the weight there.

• darrylsherrydarrylsherry Posts: 1Member
    Other

Dryness has been a big issue for me after going through menopause. From dry skin, to dry eyes to dry vaginal area. I drink lots of water too.

• nightengale90nightengale90 Posts: 2Member
    Acne

I've been dealing with acne for the past 20 years. Oral contraceptives really helped but for health concerns, I stopped taking them, and all my acne came back with a vengeance. So here I am, just turned 30, and just a face full of pimples like I'm 13.

• redoktorkaredoktorka Posts: 3Member
    Acne

Bloating wasn’t listed, but that is the absolute worst for me. I tried Bye Bye, Bloat, but it is apparently not formulated to help with hormonal bloat, because there was no change after several months. I absolutely hate carrying around an extra 5 pounds of water, makes me feel like I’m not myself... especially when you add acne (which was my vote) and fatigue (which is a very close second). Come to think of it, mood is right up there, too! SO much fun! 😂

• devmoodevmoo Posts: 1Member
    Mood

I was just talking with my doctor about my mood changes before my period and how I can get better control over it. I did try the PMS capsule and it felt like it was helpful sometimes, but not enough to keep trying.